Network management software for large IT departments
New release, v14: July 27, 2018
A transport hub for SNMP traps/notifications.
Correlate, threshold, enrich, filter, translate SNMP versions,
and then forward to multiple SNMP managers.
An access hub for real-time alarms/events.
For over a decade,
SocketStation has proven itself in critical operations centers.
We develop custom implementations of standard protocols
when commercial or open-source options do not meet
the needs or quality required for our commercial products.
We make some of these implementations open-source:
- JSON-RPC: An extension of the standard JSON library, adding remote procedure call (RPC) support.
- TACACS: A complete client-side (and framework server-side) implementation of Cisco's TACACS+ access control protocol.
- ARMI: A replacement for Java's RMI that works across NAT, and also adds asynchronous messaging.
Our software addresses unique situations,
so sometimes we are the first to document technical issues.
Programmers around the world discover these links when searching for help:
- LDAP Authentication and Authorization in a Java Application
- RMI Usage and Serialization Notes
A manager-of-managers NMS
to analyze event streams, generate alerts, and notify personnel
deployed by telecoms across the U.S. and internationally.